The 2012/13 routes are currently posted (driver assignments are not yet decided and will be added to the route sheets once the assignments have been completed)
Locating a Bus Stop
- The routes are in PDF format and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view them.
- Each route is assigned a bus number and a street name as the name of the route.
- Once you have opened the school file you want from the links below, use the “Find” or "Search" feature within Adobe Reader to locate your bus stop.
- Please keep in mind that stop times are computer-generated and are meant only as an estimate. Allow a ten-minute window on your stop time until you see what the "real time" is for your bus schedule. Please be aware, too, that times can fluctuate from day to day due to such issues as traffic, weather, or temporary road construction.
Henry James Middle School or Simsbury High School
- From the menu across the top of Adobe, select "Edit", then select "Find" and type in the name of your street (do not type ‘road’, ‘street’, ‘drive’, etc.) and select a stop closest to your address.
- Longer streets are often serviced by more than one bus route. Be sure to look through all the results of your search in order to find the closest stop.
- If there is no match for your street, try the street name of the closest intersection or try another street name in your neighborhood. Smaller streets and cul-de-sacs are often included in one neighborhood stop.
- Walkers ~ If you live in the walking area of Henry James or the High School, you will not be assigned a bus. SHS students living in the Henry James walking area should walk to HJM by 6:55 a.m. and board ANY bus going to SHS, and vice versa for HJM students living in the SHS walking area. Students should reverse the process at dismissal, boarding ANY bus in the first line-up at your school, exit the bus at the next school, and walk home.
From the menu across the top of Adobe, select "Edit", then select "Find" and type in the name of your street (do not type ‘road’, ‘street’, ‘drive’, etc.) and select a stop closest to your address.
Longer streets are often serviced by more than one bus route. Be sure to look through all the results of your search in order to find the closest stop.
Bus stops that you notice located in the walking area of your school are created for the use of kindergarten students only.
Routes can change during the course of the school year; the date in the upper left corner of each route page indicates the last time that route was updated.
Central Latimer Lane Squadron Line
Tariffville Tootin' Hills
Henry James/High School St. Mary's